OKI’s Multi-Media A4 C650DN printer now in SABy Staff Writer 25 October 2021 | Categories: sponsored content
The anticipated OKI C650dn, the smallest, high-performance A4 colour printer that offer versatile media printing, has reached South Africa’s shores and is now available from official distributor, Drive Control Corporation (DCC).
With the C650dn, OKI is providing exciting revenue streams to the channel, enabling its reseller partners to capitalise on the demand for excellent, media-flexible printing in segments such as warehousing, logistics, retail, hospitality, education and healthcare.
The OKI C650dn printer combines speed, quality, reliability and ROI in one compact package. This device (290mm heigh x 395mm wide x 430mm deep) fits comfortably into most spaces while providing exceptional media handling.
The printer’s space saving features includes full frontal access which reduces the amount of space needed to operate it – all operations, including maintenance, can be performed from the front of the device.
The OKI C650dn is powered by the company’s award-winning LED technology and prints up to 35 ppm on media from as light as 60gsm up to 256gsm and from B8 (62 x 88mm) up to 1.32m long. The printer is therefore ideal to print bespoke promotional UV- and tear-resistant materials such as:
- Wipe-clean or single use menus;
- QR code table stickers for low-touch table service;
- Loyalty cards and vouchers;
- Freestanding and hanging banners.
“The new OKI C650dn provides our reseller partners with a compelling product that will enable their customers to take a lot of their printing in-house. Printers that offer multiple material handing are often prohibitively expensive or too big; the C650dn addresses these concerns while also offering quick and easy printing that saves on time and cost,” says Roland van der Merwe, OKI product specialist at DCC.
The OKI C650dn offers the following features:
- A4 print speed- 35 ppm colour/mono;
- Resolution - 1200 x 1200 dpi;
- Time to first print - 6.5 seconds colour/mono;
- Warm up time – less than 20 seconds from power on and less 11 seconds from power save;
- Connectivity - standard: 10/100/1000 Base Ethernet and optional wireless 802.11abgn;
- Tray 1: 250 sheets of 80gsm
- Multi-purpose tray: 100 sheets of 80gsm
Paper capacity optional trays;
- Tray 2: 530 sheets of 80gsm
- Tray 3: 530 sheets of 80gsm
- Tray 4: 530 sheets of 80gsm
- Paper output - 150 sheets face down and 100 sheets face up.
The OKI C650d ships with a three-year warranty upon registration.
Most Read Articles
Have Your Say
What new tech or developments are you most anticipating this year?