Canon Europe, a world-leader in imaging solutions, has launched the professional edition of its intuitive scanning software CaptureOnTouch for the imageFORMULA range of document scanners. Designed to meet the diverse scanning needs of business users, the CaptureOnTouch Pro platform simplifies document capture while delivering enhanced enterprise functionality.
As businesses of all sizes look for new ways to improve their document workflows, CaptureOnTouch Pro enhances the efficiency of the entire scanning process. The software’s intuitive shortcuts menu enables easy, effective scanning at the touch of a button and converts scans directly to multiple file formats including searchable and editable PDF, compact PDF/A, multi-page TIFF and PowerPoint.
With straightforward operation and rich cloud connectivity, the CaptureOnTouch Pro offers smart batch separation for scanning into individual files or folders using just a blank page, counter, zonal optical character recognition (OCR), patch code or barcode (with optional module). To streamline document management further, CaptureOnTouch Pro creates index files with every scan to enable easy integration of the scanned images into existing workflows.
· Time effective: Streamline the entire scanning process with icon-based operation and automatic document batch separation to different files or folders
· Easy output: Create multiple file formats with flexible file naming using document ID, character string, date or recognised data
· Easy sending: Simple and easy scanning to multiple destinations including email, print and popular cloud services
· Output to index file: Export rich index data files for every page and document using standard information or the barcode / OCR recognition
· Developer friendly: Easy integration of CaptureOnTouch Pro functions via the command line or SDK
CaptureOnTouch Pro will be available to download from 1st November 2016.
For download and device compatibility information visit www.canon-europe.com/scanners/document-scanners/captureontouch_pro/