HP Inc. is driving the printing category forward with an innovative new portfolio of business printers, including:
· A new brand of HP PageWide printers that provide professional color, low cost of ownership, fast speeds, great energy efficiency, and our best in class security management features;
· New OfficeJet Pro printers that deliver affordable, professional color and big performance in a compact package for small businesses;
· New LaserJet printers with phenomenal laser performance, print-shop quality color documents, and best value for black-and-white printing;
· HP Secure Managed Print Services to help customers secure their print environment with our deepest embedded security.
These units will start shipping to South Africa from mid-April 2016, with local prices only to be confirmed closer to this time.
Reinventing Business Printing with HP PageWide
HP PageWide Technology is a proven, reliable scalable print technology developed by HP that has delivered more than 140 billion high quality digital pages via HP printers including large format printers and web presses. Early next year, HP will further expand the reach of PageWide Technology to redefine the copier market with a new portfolio of A3 printers and multifunction printers (MFPs).
The new HP PageWide business portfolio will be available through channel partners and at select retail stores. In addition, the new portfolio increases the number of managed devices designed for contractual channel partners and managed print services engagements. These contractual HP PageWide printers enable HP channel partners to provide low cost of operation with HP’s highest capacity supplies, a three-year print head Commercial Warranty, high speeds and RMPV on select models, as well as integration with HP JetAdvantage Management and third-party tools. By optimizing managed HP PageWide devices for contractual agreements, HP provides channel partners with new opportunities to deliver higher customer satisfaction.
New Additions to the HP OfficeJet Pro and LaserJet Pro families
The expanded HP business printing portfolio also includes new HP OfficeJet Pro and HP LaserJet printers, rounding out the options available to customers.
In the last decade, HP has created and firmly established the ink in the office category, offering small and medium businesses professional quality ink-based colour printing at up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8000 series features HP Print Forward Design to provide customers productivity with high speeds in a space-saving designs helps preserve office real estate. These new printers also include enhanced manageability and security features, seamless mobile printing.
The HP LaserJet family provides customers with print shop document quality, fast speed and professional black-and-white printing. The new LaserJet products include Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence technology enabling the industry’s most advanced laser printing platform that offer lean, fast, smart options to help customers accelerate their business.
Product Pricing and Availability
The new HP PageWide business printers include:
· The HP PageWide Enterprise Color series includes the HP PageWide Enterprise Color 556 sfp and HP PageWide Enterprise Color MFP 586. These printers are designed for work groups up to 15 users in small and medium businesses and large enterprises printing up to 15,000 pages a month, with a print speed of up to 75 pages per minute. The HP PageWide Enterprise Color MFP 556 printer is expected to be available starting mid-April and sells up from €727. The HP PageWide Enterprise Color MFP 586 is expected to be available starting mid-April and sells up from €1922.
· The HP PageWide Pro 500 series includes the HP PageWide Managed P57750dw MFP and the HP PageWide Managed P55250dw sfp. These printers are designed for small businesses and work groups printing up to 6,000 pages a month, with print speeds of up to 70 pages per minute. The PageWide Pro 500 series is expected to be available in April as part of Managed Print Services contracts.
· The HP PageWide Pro 400 series includes the HP PageWide Pro 452dw sfp and the HP PageWide Pro MFP 477dw. These printers are designed for small businesses and work groups printing up to 4,500 pages a month, with print speeds of up to 55 pages per minute. The PageWide 400 series is expected to be available in April starting at €399.
· The HP PageWide 300 series includes the HP PageWide 352dw sfp and the HP PageWide MFP 377dw. These printers are designed for small businesses and work groups printing up to 3,000 pages a month, with print speeds of up to 45 pages per minute. The PageWide 300 series is expected to be available in June starting at €299.
The new OfficeJet Pro printers include:
· HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 printer provides professional quality printing at up to 50 percent lower costs per page than lasers.HP OfficeJet Pro 8720/8725/8730 All-in-One printers feature revolutionary HP Print Forward Design, delivering superb office productivity with high speeds for two-sided print and scan jobs with laser-like paper handling, and space-saving designs helps preserve office real estate. HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 All-in-One and the HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 printer include enhanced manageability and security features (e.g. PCL5 and PCL6). The OfficeJet Pro 8700 series is expected to be available in May starting at €199. The OfficeJet Pro 8210 is expected to be available in May for €129.
· For micro and home businesses printing up to 800 pages a month, the HP OfficeJet Pro 6960/6970 All-in-One printers provide professional quality printing professional quality printing at less than half the cost of laser printing. The OfficeJet Pro 6900 series is expected to be available in June starting at €149.
The new HP LaserJet printers include:
· The HP LaserJet Pro M501 is a single function, monochrome printer for small and medium sized businesses or work groups printing up to 6,000 pages a month. It offers our best in class performance including fastest first page out from ready, our fastest first page out from sleep and great energy efficiency. The HP LaserJet Pro M501 series is expected to be available in April starting from €490.
· HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M377dw is a multi-function color printer for small and medium sized businesses or work groups printing up to 4,000 pages a month requiring professional quality color output. The compact 3-in-1 color MFP offers our best in class performance including fastest first page out from sleep, our fastest duplex printing and high energy efficiency. The HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M377 series is expected to be available in April for €399.
Additional information about HP’s new business printing portfolio is available at hp.com/go/businessprinters.