Entries for Startupbootcamp InsurTech close on 29 October 2017. InsurTech startups looking to turn their new venture into a high growth business should apply to this London based accelerator programme.
Ten InsureTech startups from around the world will be selected on 6 to 8 December to make up the 2018 cohort of startups working with emerging technologies in the insurance such as blockchain, machine learning, Internet of Things, cybersecurity, data analytics, life science & genome, MedTech & digital health, customer experience, and virtual and augmented reality.
In 2016, three South African InsurTech startups, Aerobotics, Emerge, NuvaLaw, were selected from over 633 applications around the world to join the 2017 three-month international startup accelerator programme.
Benefits to successful startups include:
• Extensive mentorship from 400+ entrepreneurs, investors, and partners
• Access to top markets in London, Europe, and Asia-Pacific
• 3+ months free office space
• €15K in cash per team
• €450K+ in partner services
• Invitation to Startupbootcamp global alumni network