Please note, this is a TechSmart shop product, and not a full TechSmart review.
Experience Office when and where you need it
Welcome to the next generation of Office, a powerful service that keeps you connected whether you’re at home or on the go. Simply sign into Office 365 Home Premium (non-commercial use only) to open your applications, documents, and custom settings on any PC (PC running Windows 7 or 8 and Internet connection required). Combine Office with Windows 8 for the best experience yet, with even more ways to work the way you want.
Best for families who want Office on up to 5 household PCs or tablets
Sign in to your Office account for full access to services, including:
- A personalized Office experience on up to 5 PCs or tablets.
- Powerful new versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access.
- Streaming full versions of Office applications with Office on Demand (PC running Windows 7 or 8 and Internet connection required).
- If you’re also trying Windows 8 Release Preview, be sure to check out the OneNote Preview in the Windows Store. Keep your notes, pictures, voice memos, and web pages in one easy to access place so you have them when you need them.
Coming soon, with the full release of Office 365 Home Premium:
- Talk to anyone using Skype, including 60 minutes of free international calls every month to landlines in over 40 countries and to cell phones in 7 countries. (Skype account required. Excludes special, premium and non-geographic numbers.)
- Get an additional 20 GB of SkyDrive online storage for easy access and sharing of your documents.
- Office for Mac
Top 10 reasons to try Office 365 Home Premium Preview
Sign into your account and your applications, recent documents and settings are right there, just the way you left them.
The new Start experience helps you start documents more quickly with compelling new templates as well as a list of your recently viewed documents.
3. Create beautiful documents
With new wide-screen templates and theme variants in PowerPoint, and the ability to edit PDF content in Word and add online video, it’s easy to bring documents to life.
Excel’s new Quick Analysis Lens, Recommended Charts, and Chart Animations make it easy to see the meaning in the numbers.
With your documents saved in the cloud on SkyDrive, a home budget or to-do list is easy to access and share on the fly.
Simplify group projects and assignments with easy access to shared documents, comments, and recent changes.
7. Office when you need it
When you’re away from your computer, stream a full-featured version of Office on any Internet-connected PC with Office on Demand (PC running Windows 7 or 8 required).
8. Add media to inspire interaction
Simply drag and drop pictures, videos, links, and more media to make school and personal projects more compelling.
9. Store notes and information in one place
Capture and organize a wide variety of information in OneNote—notes, pictures, webpages, voice memos, and other media.
10. Experience Office at its best on Windows devices
Capture your ideas however you work best—using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen (Windows 7 or 8 required).
1 Year Subscription.