Vodacom to launch new contract smart plans this weekBy Staff Writer 4 March 2013 | Categories: news
Vodacom has announced that on 7 March it will be launching new smart plans for contract customers that include an offer featuring unlimited voice calls, unlimited SMSs, mobile data and a range of new value added services.
This proposition introduces tariffs plans that feature RED, an offer which comprises three plans (Advantage, Premium, and VIP) that all encompass a range of services including:
- Data sharing: Customers receive two additional SIM cards that share the same data bundle. Clients can employ these SIM cards with two additional devices such as a second smartphone for a family member, mobile dongle or tablet.
- Device buy-back: Vodacom will buy back the customer’s old device so that they are able to obtain a price reduction on their new contract.
- Vodacom financing: Flexible device financing options to assist subscribers buy the devices they want.
- Free applications to ensure that client’s data and other mobile content remains safe at all times.
- Vodafone Protect: An application which provides clients with the ability to locate a misplaced or stolen phone. Customers can also lock the handset and protect their private info remotely.
- Vodafone Guardian: An application that helps parents to protect their children from accessing inappropriate content.
- Perfect Start: internet, email, social networks and Vodacom applications are set up whilst the customer is in store to enhance the customer’s smartphone experience.
- Smart crew and Red crew: Provide expert support that will be available 24/7 to assist customers with their technical and smartphone requirements.
- My Vodacom App: Helps customers to manage their service usage. This provides an easy way to monitor data usage and purchase additional bundles when needed.
- Plan check: To assist in ensuring that subscribers are on the right plan, Vodacom will proactively recommend the most appropriate option to suit their needs.
- A Cloud storage application will be launched soon for customers to store personal files, photos and videos, offering 5 free GB worth of storage.
- Customers will receive double data in the first two months.
“Customers on the RED offer will enjoy a worry free mobile experience. They can make unlimited calls, send unlimited text messages and have loads of data to surf the internet. This changes our game plan - we’re now putting all our efforts in ensuring that our customers enjoy the ultimate mobile experience,” Joosub added.
For more info on the new RED Smart Plans, customers can contact customer care on 111 free from a Vodacom phone or 082 111 from any other phone.
“This [RED] offer is part of a broader strategy that focuses on offering customers the best network, unmatched customer experience and great value. We will continue to improve and enhance our service offering and our customers can look forward to other new and exciting offers,” Joosub concluded.
In related news, Vodacom also recently announced that as of 10 February 2013, it launched ‘Free4Sho’, a new customer promotion that comprises of a range of products and services.
Most Read Articles
Have Your Say
What new tech or developments are you most anticipating this year?