Artificial Intelligence centre of attention during three day online AI Expo AfricaBy Staff Writer 26 August 2021 | Categories: news
News sponsored by Republic of Gamers ROG Zephyrus M16
The 4th Edition of Africa’s Largest Artificial Intelligence Trade Expo & Conference, AI Expo Africa, kicks off 7 September and will run as a three day online live event followed by a 30 day On-demand show.
Event organiser AI Media Group have seen interest from over 9000+ delegates from 73 countries this year, all focused on acquiring and deploying real world AI, RPA & smart technologies in business, government and society TODAY.
Dr Nick Bradshaw, AI Media Group CEO and AI Expo Africa founder commented, “Both delegate and exhibitor interest has been high this year, even with the challenges of COVID19, our online event platform has made it easy for local, regional and global delegates & companies to attend the show. Building on the successful online format from 2020, we are very pleased to welcome Telkom, NVIDIA, Intel and the Tshwane Economic Development Agency (TEDA) as event partners to AI Expo Africa 2021 ONLINE, helping underpin the continued growth of our community, with Telkom also supporting our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and innovation programme.”
Head of show production, Daniel Mpala stated, “The show build is almost complete and we have a great line up of local, regional and international thought leaders with 80+ speakers and 40+ hours of talks via a four track speaking programme covering innovation & strategy, platforms & process, case studies and technology demos."
Show highlights include:
- Plenary Keynote from AI4Good Summit founder Stephen Ibaraki
- Plenary Keynote from AICE Africa founder John Kamara
- Keynotes from our event partners NVIDIA, Intel & Telkom
- National AI Strategy updates from Kenya, Tunisia, Brazil & USA
- The story of creating Amazon's Alexa by Al Lindsay
- 50+ vendors in the virtual Expo Hall with live meeting functionality
- Live networking lounge, meet -ups & business card swap
- Embassy of Switzerland SA e-Pavilion
- Tshwane Economic Development Agency e-Pavilion
- Academic R&D posters located at the Telkom Innovation Wall
- Get inspired to create art, music and new media in the NVIDIA AI Art Gallery
- Check out the resource centre for unique content, programmes & learning materials.
From established global brands to the newest African start-ups, meet 50+ companies in the virtual expo hall including; Microsoft, Dark Trace, Future Tech, Accubits, Treasury One Automation, InstaDeep, Inspired Testing, Cognizance, Comparisure, IBA Group, Robotiq AI, Amathuba AI, Aizatron, Atura, Ecosystem AI, Zindi Africa, Cogo People Analytics, Elzware, WizzPass, Fliptin, Versus Africa, Social Lab, Afrobotix, Curacel, OLSPS Analytics, Ashanti AI, NITheP, Inteprefy, Zoundream, Mintor, FirTech, Elerian, CIRRUS AI & Learning Machines.
Bradshaw concluded, “It’s encouraging to see such a diverse line-up of companies exhibiting at the show. It’s testimony to the growing business need, and jobs growth opportunity, that is now emerging in this sector in the Africa region – we hope you can join us.”
Register here for your free delegate pass: https://aiexpoafrica.com/registration/
Most Read Articles
Have Your Say
What new tech or developments are you most anticipating this year?