Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. unified communications and collaboration, is hosting a free Web event titled, “Six Top Challenges of Deploying a Multichannel Contact Centre and How to Beat Them.”
This 60-minute educational Web event will be held Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2015 at 17:30 pm.
Ideal for contact centre managers and anyone responsible for improving the customer experience, this webinar will show attendees how to:
- Overcome the challenge of budget/cost, especially for smaller organizations.
- Develop the resources and expertise needed to support a multichannel customer.
- Leverage the cloud to move beyond legacy contact centre systems/technology.
- Help your customers adopt new contact channels.
- Eliminate organizational silos.
- Make your multichannel contact centre a strategic priority that pays off.
Webinar presenters will include Frost & Sullivan Principal Analyst Nancy Jamison, and Interactive Intelligence VP of Solutions Marketing Tim Passios.
A Q&A will follow the presentations, during which presenters will answer live audience questions.
“Small and mid-size contact centres especially are challenged to keep up with today’s customer expectation of fast and consistent service across a multitude of communications channels,” Passios said. “This webinar will show companies that even with limited resources they can overcome multichannel challenges to deliver a satisfying customer experience.”
To register for this Web event, visit: http://c3.inin.com/multichannel-contact-center?cid=701E00000015nHY&elqCID=881.